Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Never Too Busy for God


There are twenty four hours in a day. Have you thought about how many hours do you actually spend for yourself? Just think: eight hours for sleep, eight hours for work, at least two hours for travel, three or four hours for recreation and two more hours for grooming--a total of almost twenty four hours as well.

But have you stopped to think about how long you have spent talking to God?

If we are to give our tithes to God for the time he has given us to spend, 2.4 hours should be devoted each day just for Him. Will the minutes we spend praying for our food, for ourselves, for our travel, for our loved ones, for praising Him and asking forgiveness for the sins we have done and for thanking Him for all He has done for us, add up to that?

Martin Luther once said, "I'm so busy today that I'll spend my first three hours in prayer." Regardless of how long we are to speak to God in prayer, let's take the time to talk and ask.

3 comments:

Tey said...

added this on my 3 blogs
Raptured Dreams
Celebrity Entertainment
Array Of Hopes

ENS said...

im new at blog hopping, wenever i feel like hopping i hop.. and then i found yours, and felt happy that i did... ur blog is one of the kinds of blog i love to visit often if not always... if its ok, can i link mine to urs? to this?

4ever7 said...

[R]e[N]~ Sure, I'll add you up to my blogroll in both of my blogs. Please add my two blogs as well! Thanks!